Diamond Polishing Learnership Course
Earn a Mining Qualifications Authority, National Certificate in diamond processing by making use of all required tools and equipment to polish a diamond.
- This is a practical course where students get to work with a variety of natural Rough Diamonds
- Learners are taught
- To use the tools and equipment, determination and diligence
- The Characteristic of diamonds so that they can have a better understanding of diamonds and to make informed decision on how to polish it.
- Learners are provide with the necessary tools and equipment for the duration of the course and taught how to use it. (The tools and equipment remain the schools property.)
- This provides the choice of either a top polishing course or a bottom polishing course.
- 6 Months Full time
- Monday to Friday
- 07:30 - 16:00
What will it Cost me?
The course fee is R30 000.00 ( Inclusive of VAT)
What will I get?
On successful completion of the course you will earn a national certificate from the Mining Qualifications Authority.
A 95% attendance is required before a certificate will be awarded.
Important information that I need to know?
- Application must be made in well advance as only a limited number of seats are available per class.
- Identification book or passport is required to enter the Diamond Centre.
- Only a limited number of candidates can be accommodated.
- A registration deposit of 50% is payable to secure the candidates place.
- Full course fees to be paid before the class commencement.
- Fees are non-refundable after the commencement date.
- Candidate must arrange their own transport and accommodation.
Cancellation must be done in writing 5 working days prior to the start date of the course. If not Harry Oppenheimer Diamond Training School will charge for the full course.
· 15 January 2014 to 27 June 2014
· 01 July 2014 to 5 December 2014