- This course is especially designed for on our longer courses, but who wants to know how to value a desire to gain knowledge and practical experience of the polishing process and related aspects
- Prerequisite: Candidate must enrol for both Rough Diamond Evaluation and Diamond Polishing component. Cannot enrol for the 6 week Polishing
- This is not a course to attend if the Candidate wants to become/work as a Diamond Polisher/Cutter.
It is mainly a practical course understand the characteristics Diamonds, so that he/she can, with the necessary time, determination and diligence make meaningful decisions polishing process.
Students/Learners are provided with the tools and equipment course. (All the tools and equipment remain the schools property.)
- 8 Weeks
- Monday to Friday
- 08:00- 15:00
What will it Cost me?
The course fee is R34,120.00 ( Inclusive of VAT)
Excludes: Rough Diamond Evaluation Manual. A Manual can be purchased for R250.00
What will I get?
On successful completion of the course you will receive a Certificate of Completion from Harry Oppenheimer Diamond Training School.
Important information that I need to know?
- Application must be made in well advance as only a limited number of seats are available per class.
- Identification book or passport is required to enter the Diamond Centre.
- Only a limited number of candidates can be accommodated.
- A registration deposit of 50% is payable to secure the candidates place.
- Full course fees to be paid before the class commencement.
- Fees are non-refundable after the commencement date.
- Candidate must arrange their own transport and accommodation.
Cancellation must be done in writing 5 working days prior to the start date of the course. If not Harry Oppenheimer Diamond Training School will charge for the full course.